Thursday 21 February 2013

The February Blues

Leeds is not cooperating with my mental mind messages to start spring already, so while there are some snow drops around (I'll take photos later) it's been pretty darn cold. So I've decided to liven up my flat by making myself a bird feeder. Yep. I'm cool.



I read about this ages ago and just haven't put it into practice properly till now.


I cut out a grapefruit half and filled it with seeds. Easy.


I used left over yarn from my slippers and hung it from a nail on my window sill. 


I'm desperate to lose the blues so I have another one hanging where I can see it when I'm working at my desk.


If your campus looked like this you'd make yourself a bird feeder too.

In other news I made the University volleyball team and am going to Belgium this weekend. So don't feel too sorry for me.

1 comment:

  1. Have any birds actually come to the feeder? Take pics of them!

    ReplyDelete