Friday 15 February 2013

Happy half-price-chocolate-day!!

Yesterday I hosted my first Pathetic Singles Girls Night for Valentines. Not that I think it's pathetic to be single or that Valentines is so depressing without a significant other that you need to eat your sorrows away. Really. It's just that non-couples in the UK don't do much besides go out to bars on V-day. Who wants that? The pictures were taken at the beginning of the night so it looks small but seriously. My room got packed. 




Before anyone had arrived. With a bowl of candy from the market in the city and pink and white treats we were ready to eat!!



The start of the goodies to be brought. 



The girls starting to relax and get to know each other


Shenanigans at the end of the night in my kitchen. Me proposing something that they're unsure of.



No comments:

Post a Comment