Monday 4 February 2013

Thankful Mondays

Because Mondays suck and I had to work on a presentation Saturday and Sunday night, here's a few things that I'm grateful for.



These cookies
Because my momma made them and they've been part of every meal so far this week.

This candle
I had shawarma with Joel on Sunday and my room smelt like a Lebanese kitchen until this candle performed a miracle.

This bit of knitting
I'm knitting myself cosy slippers because the weather outside makes me sad.

This meal
This is me making myself a second helping because the first (larger) batch was too delicious.


And my favourite brother
Because when I forgot my wallet and  cranberry Wensleydale, he brought them to Leeds the next day.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying the cookies! And the candle! And the cheese......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its good but there's so much! Can you freeze cheese?

      Delete
  2. ahaha pleeease send me another one of those candles. they are the best. and you forgot your wallet? WOULD YOU FORGET YOUR HEAD IF IT WASN'T ATTACHED???
    just joking. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely things to be thankful for! I like the looks of all of this.
    It's been forever since I've seen/talked with you, so I must say that I'm thoroughly enjoying this blog and its collection of updates on your life :)
    (And speaking of thankfulness - it may be horribly snowy and windy in Montreal, and I may be in the library, BUT, out my window, on the field, there's a team rather enthusiastically playing Quidditch, snow and all. The best :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina it's been too long!! I'm glad you're enjoying the blog. And quidditch?? I wish I was there to see it. And maybe join in :)

      Delete