Sunday 20 January 2013

The Beginning

This blog is to share my thoughts, keep everyone up to date on my life and to cut down on the amount of time I spend on individually replying to friends. I promise I still love you all and want to stay connected but... Seriously. I just want to share everything. And it takes forever to reply differently to all of you. I have said in the past that blogs are just diaries online and I hope to God that that isn't what this is. This is just a quick coffee catch up or Skype date, in which I may discuss why I love to travel and how that can be detrimental or positive to my health. But mostly it'll just be snapshots of my life so I can bring everyone I love along for the ride this year. Let me tell you about my deafening wanderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment