Tuesday 16 April 2013

Flash back: March 18

We're leaving Malaga to head to sunnier, cheaper Morocco. I have to admit that Spain hasn't been my favourite country so far. To be fair I've only given it two days... But still.


It could also just be our party hostel and the gigantic snorer in our room. This could be the two nights of sleep deprivation talking. It speaks pretty loudly.

Which is why we're doing a huge travel day today. We've taken the morning bus to Algeciras and are then taking a ferry to Tangier and then an overnight train to Marrakech. I don't expect to feel normal for at least two more days. I'm lucky I'm with Joel, Mr. sleep-through-an-avalanche. He got a good nights sleep last night so I'm relying on him to be the brains for the next bit. In other news we did go see a beautiful fortress called Alcazab yesterday and the sun peeked out for a bit to make the views spectacular. (Most photos are taken by Joel Klassen unless he's in them. Then they're taken by me)



Enjoying the sun


Joel exploring Alcazab

Views of the Roman Theatre and sea

 "Hurry up!" in the Paseo del Parque

No comments:

Post a Comment