Monday 4 March 2013

Thankful Mondays

Because the weekend started out stressful and then turned itself around. This is what I'm thankful for.




This house.
For being a refuge when I needed it most. And for being nearly done with renovations so it's looking prettier and prettier each time I see it.


These folks.
For always telling me stories of times it happened to other people so I don't feel so dumb. And for being generally awesome.


My wallet, it's contents and my NOTES.
For being returned to me (God bless the police) just when I thought all hope was lost and I was going to fail out of university. And so that I didn't have to replace my beloved Matt&Nat or drivers licence.


These jars of healthy goodness. 
Because they're getting me excited to bake a cake with only 2 ingredients. That's right. Two.


But mostly for my family.
Because they all tried to cheer me up in their own way when I was sad. Thank you Joel for watching that scary movie with me that I've wanted to see for ages but never worked up the courage to on my own. Thank you Dad for cooking all my favourite food while I was home and for keeping everything mild even though I know you like it more flavourful... And not complaining once. Thank you Mom for taking me on a girls day to cheer me up and to replace all my stolen things. And Anny... GO ON SKYPE MORE OFTEN. Please.

1 comment:

  1. what wonderful news.. from a VERY SPECIAL GIRL.... Continued Blessings

    ReplyDelete